This docker image provides standard VNC on Supermicro's BMC using its native iKVM Viewer. The iKVM Viewer is downloaded at runtime from the BMC itself to avoid version mismatches.
The following settings are configurable using env variables:
- X11VNC_CLIP: The area of the application to show
- X11VNC_TITLE: Desktop title shown by X11VNC (default to "")
- SPLASH_IMAGE: Image to show until we get the application working
- SPLASH_SIZE: Screen size to show until we get the application working (default to splash image size or 1x1)
- CONSOLE_TTL: The delay (in seconds) between connections before the container is terminated
- IPMI_USENAME: The username to use when connecting to the BMC
- IPMI_PASSWORD: The password to use when connecting to the BMC
- IPMI_ADDRESS: The address of the BMC to connect to (MANDATORY)
$ console-supermicro.sh 192.0.2.10 username password
Feel free to raise issues and send some pull request, we'll be happy to look at them!