A Nerd container automated build
A NeRd (Netconf + Redfish) implementation with Clojure and ClojureScript.
- To run the project:
- Open with your favourite IDE, preferably Cursive.
- Start an NREPL session.
- Navigate to proto-debug/core
- Switch namespace, load file
- To start all components use (go)
- To reset use (reset)
- To stop use (stop)
- For interactive development, using figwheel (currently not using the Cursive integration, in TODO):
- Go in the projects folder, cd path/to/project
- Enter lein interactive
- Navigate to localhost:9090/nerd-client
- For a production build:
- Make sure that Redis is running
- Execute build-release.sh in the root folder of the project
- To run Redis as currently configured in the project:
- Setup Redis as described in the official page
- Setup the uri in the project.clj file from redis://192.168.61.101:6379 to your current, for example redis://127.0.0.1:6379
- To test the nerd API - navigate to this online documentation and use its console to test out the API.
- Kalidas Porika - project owner
- Ivan Stefanov - developer
- Michael Ravits - developer
Docker Pull Command