Scooch about the project
Is a Powerpoint / KeyNote like slide show app but then in the browser.
npm install --production
docker pull ivonet/scooch
or with docker
docker run -i -t --rm -p 3000:3000 ivonet/scooch
When running in a docker-machine in a terminal:
open http://$(docker-machine ip default):3000/
When native (linux) in a browser:
open a browser at localhost
Unit tests are written in Jasmine and can be run with Karma. Be sure to have the
devDependencies loaded as well:
You may alsno need to install Karma globally:
npm install -g karma-cli
Now you can run the unit tests by simply running:
Coverage report can be found in the
Just create the markdown file(s) in your scooch folder and refresh the startup page.
New slides will be picket up immediately.
Love / Hate
I love giving presentations but hate the presentation tools we currently utilize.
This is my antidote.
This tool utilizes markdown as the notation markup.
This makes making slides easy.
See the included tutorials for complete explanations.
- @pnmtjonahen Thanks! for your efforts on this project
- @dirkluijk Thanks! for tests and frond-end
- thanks rajgoel for bundling some grate plugins
Version upgrade manual
upgrade to 1.5 from older version
- Add lines within the comments (see index.html) to your own template(s)
upgrade to 2.0 from older version
- Move all templates within their own folder in the templates folder
- Move all themes to their corresponding template in the templates folder you just created
- Adjust your template html(s) to point to the just moved theme css
- Remove the themes folder
- If you use a docker-compose.yml file you need to remove the /themes volume