Live visualization of all the Pokémon (with option to show gyms and PokéStops) in your area. This is a proof of concept that we can load all the Pokémon visible nearby given a location. Currently runs on a Flask server displaying Google Maps with markers on it.
- Shows Pokémon, PokéStops and gyms with a clean GUI.
- Lure information
- Multithreaded mode
- Independent worker threads (many can be used simulatenously to quickly generate a livemap of a huge geographical area)
- Localization (en, fr, pt_br, de, ru, ko, ja, zh_tw, zh_cn, zh_hk)
- DB storage (sqlite or mysql) of all found Pokémon
- Incredibly fast, efficient searching algorithm (compared to everything else available)
- Discord for general support
- Documentation for installation and usage docs
- vote.devkat.org to request new features
- Github Issues for reporting bugs (not for support!)
For instructions on how to setup and run the tool, please refer to the project documentation.
Please submit all pull requests to develop branch.