A local TestLab HTML web page with JS for creating Active Directory users.
This website runs with Express.js on node:argon within Docker. Other components are:
Please note that the site makes use of a NodeJS backend web server running on Windows exposing the necessary API's to Active Directory. Node.edge is installed to make use PowerShell scripts and modules in order to connect AD.
- No SSL/TLS security
- Client, no server side name transformation
- Limited input checking
- This code is only the front, not the API back end.
HOW TO Pull and Run the docker from Docker Hub
- To create the docker image type: "docker pull jaapgroep/createaduser"
- To run the docker on port 80, type: "docker run -p 80:8080 -d jaapgroep/createaduser"
- Login to docker type: "docker exec -it [id] /bin/bash"