Hodor's replies are determined by mood.
The 'mood' of reply is determined by comparing the content of the triggering message against a library of words and human interpreted intent scoring. After mood assignment, a message is chosen based on a 'item drop' type selection process that allows for weighting of responses.
- Add a bot user to your slack team and obtain the API token.
- Deploy the image, passing to it the API token in the
docker run \ --rm \ --name hodorbot \ -e SLACK_TOKEN=_API_TOKEN_OBTAINED_FROM_SLACK_INTEGRATION_ \ jacobsanford/slack-hodor
- Slack Hodor Integration is licensed under the MIT License:
- Attribution is not required, but much appreciated:
Slack Hodor Integration by Jacob Sanford
- Mood is chosen based on a dataset 'AFINN' generated by Finn Arup Nielsen in 2009-2011 and used under the "Open Database License (ODbL) v1.0". http://www2.imm.dtu.dk/pubdb/views/publication_details.php?id=6010