Single purpose light weight Drupal image for development.
How to use this image
This image builds off of the
jantoine/drupal image adding the following development configuration and tools:
- Installs Composer
- Installs GIT
This is required by composer projects using dev releases or applying patches.
- Sets the following PHP config variables:
- 'max_execution_time=0' (unlimited)
- 'memory_limit=-1' (unlimited)
- 'post_max_size=0' (unlimited)
- 'upload_max_filesize=0' (unlimited)
- Installs the latest stable release of Xdebug and configures for remote debugging.
- Installs drupal/coder via Composer.
- Installs Node.js v8.x.
- Installs RVM, the latest stable release of Ruby supported by RVM and bundler.
- Provides USER and UID variables for creating a user within the container that matches a user on the host to eliminate file ownership issues between the container and the host.
-e USER="user" -e UID="1000"
- Provides a REMOTE_FILE_SERVER variable for defining a remote server to fetch files from if they're not found locally.
Docker Pull Command