rockmongo in nginx able to connect to a MongoDB linked container named "mongo"
Just the original docker with some features for customization.
- Link to a MongoDB container and name the link "mongo" in this side.
- Expose mongorock port 80 (ie, in port 8080)
docker run ... -l mymongocontainername:mongo -p 8080:80
- rockmongo user/pass: admin (no password) !!!!!!!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- MongoDB user/pass: no pass (so nothing configured in config.php)
You can also define a hostname "rockmongo.docker.local" to your docker IP (localhost, boot2docker IP, panamax IP...) to access rockmongo's nginx.
- You can also use "docker run" env params to change:
- Name of linked MongoDB
- MongoDB hostname, MongoDB port (by default: linked MongoDB hostname autoset by docker & 27017)
- Different hostname for nginx site
Docker Pull Command