Short description is empty for this repo.
A simple flask web service to store and retrieve data
Dependency for native running
Dependency for Docker
Install software listed in requirements.txt and pip-packages.list
Create a database in InfluxDB called 'citadel'
- CREATE DATABASE citadel
Running with Docker
- Install Docker from here
- Run "run_with_docker" file. It may ask authority elevation (sudo.)
Currently the script is based on Linux environment.
Same script can be easily generated for Windows and Mac.
Generate interactive UI
- Specify your machine's IP in app/config.py for both CITADEL_HOST and SERVER_NAME
- Run Citadel with "python app/main.py"
- API doc will be accessible from your browser at "http://host:port/api/doc"
Generate static HTML
- Citadel should have run once before generating API doc. Needs JAVA>7.
- Run "bash gen_api_doc.sh"
- Generated document is located in doc/api/index.html
Docker Pull Command