This is the latest version and it's based on Bootstrap 3 using Bootswatch theme Flatly as default, and CodeIgniter 3.1.x. Be warned that this is only the web part of the ospos stack. A full deployment should now be done using docker-compose.
This image will be in sync with the latest commit of the project's master branch
If you just want to run a quick demo of ospos or run it permanently in the cloud, then we
suggest using Docker cloud together with the DigitalOcean hosting platform. This way all the
configuration is done automatically and the install will just work.
If you choose DigitalOcean through this link, you will get a $10 free credit for a first
month of uptime on the platform. A full setup will only take about 2 minutes by simply following these steps.
- Create a digital ocean account
- Create a docker cloud account
- Login to docker cloud
- Associate your docker cloud account with your previously created digital ocean account under settings
- Create a new node on DigitalOcean through the Infrastructure > Nodes tab. Fill in a name (ospos) and choose a region
- Create a new stack under Applications > Stacks and paste the contents of docker-cloud.yml from this repository in the text field
- Click Create and deploy and wait until the stack is deployed
- Find your website url under Infrastructure > Nodes > <yournode> > Endpoints > web
- Login with default username/password admin/pointofsale and profit!
You will need to have at least docker-compose 1.7.1 and docker engine 1.10 installed on your local machine. Pull the full source repository using git and run following in the project root.
Then head for
localhost in your browser and ospos should be running