Forked from https://github.com/heiswayi/zeropaste
- add MaterializeCss
- choose your syntax highlighting
- responsive layout
- Configure your colors with the help of system variables!
Start container with "docker-compose up" or with docker command:
docker run -e "PRIMARYCOLOR=green" -e "ACCENTCOLOR=red darken-1" -e "TEXTCOLOR=white" -e "BACKGROUNDCOLOR=white" -e "ALWAYSSYNTAX=1" -p "81:80" jimtim/zeropaste
ZeroPaste is a minimalist, open source online pastebin where the server
has zero knowledge of pasted data. The data is encrypted/decrypted in
the browser using 256 bits AES.
ZeroPaste is a forked project based on ZeroBin Alpha 0.19. More information about ZeroBin can be found at its project page:
- PHP 5.2.6 and above
- GD library
- No database required
- Upload all files to your web server, e.g.
Copyright (c) 2015 Heiswayi Nrird
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty.
In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from
the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must
not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this
software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation
would be appreciated but is not required.
- Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must
not be misrepresented as being the original software.
- This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.