The awesome go-carbon from lomic, packaged for me
The awesome go-carbon from lomic, dockerized by me.
I only need the binary, not all a full UI, so I :
- Compile go-carbon with golang docker
- Copy the static binary to a scratch image.
How do I get it rolling?
- git pull
- choose which ports to map
- create the whisper storage directory (mkdir -p /srv/carbon/whisper)
- set the directory permission to UID 206 (chown 206 /srv/carbon/whisper)
- Edit the go-carbon.conf file to your liking.
- (Don't forget to modify sysctl settings per the go-carbon example if you use this config)
bodsch, who created the Dockerfile/Makefile that I started out with.
Docker Pull Command