Golismero Docker Container
GoLismero is an open source framework for security testing. It's currently geared towards web security, but it can easily be expanded to other kinds of scans.
The most interesting features of the framework are:
- Real platform independence. Tested on Windows, Linux, BSD and OS X.
- No native library dependencies. All of the framework has been written in pure Python.
- Good performance when compared with other frameworks written in Python and other scripting languages.
- Very easy to use.
- Plugin development is extremely simple.
- The framework also collects and unifies the results of well known tools: sqlmap, xsser, openvas, dnsrecon, theharvester...
- Integration with standards: CWE, CVE and OWASP.
To run the container
docker run jsitech/golismero COMMAND [Target] [options]
docker run jsitech/golismero scan test.com
docker run --entrypoint /bin/bash jsitech/golismero
For more information and more usage examples visit the proyects page