Node plus tools I need to develop quickly.
Docker Container with Node, Bower & Grunt installed
Run the script below to in the working directory of your Gruntfile.js file.
Quick Start Windows
- Install Docker
- Install PowerShell if needed
- Clone/Download this repo
- Put the file dnode.ps1 somewhere in your path
- From a PowerShell start the dnode script in your project directory.
- You can run
gruntfrom the provided command line.
Quick Start OS X/Linux
- You don't need this!!! ;)
This was blatantly copied from Kevin's repo at https://github.com/kevinmims/node-bower-grunt
Base Docker Image
Install Docker for Windows.
Build the image in PowerShell:
docker run --rm -it -v $PWD/:/opt/project -w /opt/project jstormes/node `
- After you build the image it will open a bash terminal with the current working directory mapped to the container's opt/project folder
lswill list the contents of your working directory
gruntwill run the Gruntfile.js file in that directory
Docker Pull Command