- CPU Support
- Binary Packages
- Supported communication devices
- CCU2 Toolchain
- OCCU based Community Projects
- Docker for ARM
- Version History
The HM-OCCU-SDK contains several binary packages for different CPU
The CPU architectures are tested on the following hardware:
- Raspberry Pi
- Cubietruck (Cubian)
- Debian Wheezy
- vu+ solo² with vti Image
The script install.sh in the cpu specific subfolder copies all binary packages
This script is just an example and can be enhanced by the community. Some Linux
distributions like OpenELEC have a readonly root filesystem, so the
installation script must be changed (replace /opt/hm by /storage/hm).
Further CPU specific information can be found in the CPU architecture specific
Each CPU subfolder contains the following binary packages:
- subfolder packages-eQ-3/RFD: Radio Frequency Daemon
- subfolder packages-eQ-3/HS485D: (wired) HS485 Daemon
- subfolder packages-eQ-3/WebUI: pre-alpha many CCU2 specific functions must be replaced
- subfolder packages/lighttpd: preconfigured HTTP daemon
Supported communication devices
- HM-LGW-O-TW-W-EU LAN Gateway
- HM-CFG-LAN (limited support, OTAU (Over The Air Updates) not possible)
- HMW-LGW-O-DR-GS-EU Wired LAN Gateway
- HM-Cfg-USB-2 (experimental, not official supported)
With the CCU2 toolchain it is possible to compile C/C++ programms and build
installable CCU2 add-ons.
It is also possible to build CCU2 images with additional software, e.g. the
Email add-on, which can be installed as normal CCU2 updates. A tutorial on how
to create a customized CCU2 Image will be published after the "HomeMatic User
Treffen 2015" (April 18th/19th 2015).
The HM-OCCU-SDK is provided free of charge. If you want any commercial support
pleace contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
OCCU based Community Projects
- Hmcon - Installer Script for rfd, hs485d and Homematic Manager. "The ReGa-less CCU" for use with Software like OpenHAB, ioBroker, ...
Docker for ARM
Dockerfile for ARM devices
2015-04-02: Version 1.0.0
- First initial version, no change history.