Dockerized CRITs, the Collaborative Research Into Threats (CRITs) project
This Dockerfile provides an instance of CRITs behind uWSGI. This image merely wraps CRITs up for those who want to deploy via Docker. In order to fully deploy CRITs, you will have to provide your own MongoDB server, as well as a reverse proxy such as nginx or Apache HTTP Server.
- CRITs web application is served via uWSGI.
- Dependencies for most CRITs services have already been installed, making them available for your usage.
- Does not add any user accounts.
- Does not install any SSL certificates.
- Does not provide MongoDB.
For more details...
See the project page on github.