Kaltura Installation Packages Project
To enable the use of standard binary packages and package managers when deploying the Kaltura platform.
This project features official deployment packages to install the Kaltura platform on a server or cluster environments using native OS package managers.
- Learn more & keep track on the project page.
- Read Latest Project Status.
- See the Build and Test Reports on the Continuous Integration system.
- Visit the Kaltura Platform Packages CI Project and help by contributing automatic sanity tests.
- Track the development of the Kaltura Platform Packages CI Project.
- Kaltura Inc. also provides commercial solutions and services including pro-active platform monitoring, applications, SLA, 24/7 support and professional services. If you're looking for a commercially supported video platform with integrations to commercial encoders, streaming servers, eCDN, DRM and more - Start a Free Trial of the Kaltura.com Hosted Platform or learn more about Kaltura' Commercial OnPrem Edition™. For existing RPM based users, Kaltura offers commercial upgrade options.
- Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions document before opening new issues or forum threads.
How you can help
Thank you for running Kaltura and pushing the limits of online video! By joining the Kaltura community and contributing you will help grow the platform, and keeping it open, stable and accessible to all. You can contribute meaningfully to the project from day one:
- By contributing sanity tests that verify overall platform stability - Join the Kaltura CI Project.
- By solving simple tasks and challenges that advance the platform roadmap.
- By testing the platform components, including various deployment settings and environments, and network settings, reporting issues and feature requests and pushing pull-requests that patch bugs.
- By creating documentation, demos and examples.
- By translating Kaltura and the documentation.
- By filling out the 2015 Community Survey
Contact the authors or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other ideas.
Watch the alpha announcement video:
Documentation and Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Single-server All-In-One RedHat based Linux distros Installation (including FC, RHEL and CentOS).
- Single-server All-In-One deb based distros Installation (Debian: Jessie ; Ubuntu: Trusty [14.04]).
- Single-server All-In-One Ubuntu Xenial (16.04) Installation.
- Single-server All-In-One Docker container Installation.
- Deploying a Kaltura Cluster (RPM)
- Deploying a Kaltura Cluster (deb)
- Deploying Kaltura using Opscode Chef (RPM)
- Deploying Kaltura using Vagrant (RPM)
- Upgrade from pre-RPM versions
- Setting up Kaltura platform monitoring
- Required Open Ports to run Kaltura
- Deploy Local Repository for Offline Install
License and Copyright Information
All code in this project is released under the AGPLv3 license unless a different license for a particular library is specified in the applicable library path.
Copyright © Kaltura Inc. All rights reserved.
Contributors: @DBezemer, @fugazi73, @blackyboy, @Ronileco, @jpluijmers, @smartdrive, @baiyou2014, @krarey, @nzimas, @nshulakov, @joerace, @iddrew, @ironsizide, @angober, @nviera777, @bnelson796, @cschaub, @mobcdi, @flipmcf, @dudyk, @vadimtar, @corematter,@visomar,@AquileaSFX,@carise,@shojikajita,@suhastnex,@ElGabbu,@OriHoch, @tan-tan-kanarek, @kobimichaeli, @leosuncin, @wzur
Not on the list but should be? we try to update it as frequently as possible but if you contributed a code fix, feature or reported an issue that got fixed, do write to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to add you.