This repository contains Dockerfile of Lychee for Docker's automated build published to the public Docker Hub Registry.
This was forked from kdelfour/lychee-docker, and I based it off of his build file.
Please check out his repository kdelfour/lychee-docker.
I also used bobmaerten's Dockerfile at bobmaerten/docker-wallabag as a basis for switching the base to phusion/baseimage.
- This image is based on kdelfour/lychee-docker, but the base was switched to phusion/baseimage-docker from dockerfile/supervisor (which has been deprecated).
- This image does not include mysql. You will have to point it to an external or linked mysql server.
- If you would like a version with mysql built in please check out kdelfour's version. You can find it in his repository here: kdelfour/lychee-docker.
- You should probably map the exposed /uploads and /data to directories outside the container for data persistence. Check here for suggestions on how to do that
- If you choose to map the exposed directories, the directories you will need to create elsewhere are /uploads, /uploads/thumb, /uploads/medium, /uploads/import, /uploads/big, and /data. They should all have permissions set to 777.
Base Docker Image
Download automated build from public Docker Hub Registry: docker pull kdelfour/lychee-mysql-docker
(alternatively, you can build an image from Dockerfile: docker build -t="kdelfour/lychee-mysql-docker" github.com/neosar/lychee-docker)
docker run -it -d -p 80:80 kdelfour/lychee-mysql-docker
You can add a shared directory as a volume directory with the argument -v /your-path/uploads/:/uploads/ -v /your-path/data/:/data/ -v /your-path/plugins/:/plugins/ like this :
docker run -it -d -p 80:80 -v /your-path/uploads/:/uploads/ -v /your-path/data/:/data/ -v /your-path/plugins/:/plugins/ kdelfour/lychee-mysql-docker
A mysql server with a database is ready if you want to use the docker-compose file provided in the git repository, you can use it with this parameters :
url : mysql database name : lychee user name : lychee user password : lychee
Build and run with custom config directory
Get the latest version from github
git clone https://github.com/kdelfour/lychee-mysql-docker cd lychee-mysql-docker/
sudo docker build --force-rm=true --tag="$USER/lychee-mysql-docker:latest" .
sudo docker run -d -p 80:80 -v /your-path/uploads/:/uploads/ -v /your-path/data/:/data/ -v /your-path/plugins/:/plugins/ $USER/lychee-mysql-docker:latest