Kubernetes loop device flexvolume driver.
This driver allows you to create large files on shared filesystem, then format it and mount as volume for container.
It can be a necessary step if your containers have a lot of small files and you want to avoid excessive access to metadata.
- Automatic volumes allocation and creation
- Multi-mount protection (for ext4 only)
- Checking for shared filesystem (is mounted or no)
- Kubernetes: >=1.9 version
- Common filesystem mounted on each node in one place
- Each volume will formatted with simple file system, so only one pod can use it in r/w mode.
- Kube-loop-flexvolume is under the Apache 2.0 license. (See the LICENSE file for details)
Docker Pull Command