Extends https://hub.docker.com/r/tdeckers/openhab/ with Yowsup 2.0. Modified default ports for full network access (UPnP devices) and QNAP container station. Added possibility to set locale.
Docker image for Openhab (1.8.3). Included is JRE 1.8.45.
Official demo included
If you do not have a openHAB configuration yet, you can start this Docker without one. The official openHAB demo will be started.
- The image exposes openHAB ports 18080 (jetty), 18443 (jetty ssl), 15555 (console) and 19001 (supervisord).
- It expects you to map a configurations directory on the host to /etc/openhab. This allows you to inject your openhab configuration into the container (see example below).
- To enable specific plugins, add a file with name addons.cfg in the configuration directory which lists all addons you want to add.
- To set specific locale (date and time formar) add a file with name locale.cfg in the configuration directory which contains the local you want do set (see example below).
- Auto-detect of devices with UPnP (i.e sonos binding): Run container with --net=host option. This will use the network interface of the host instead of creating a separate one for the container. In practice it will map 1:1 all ports on the container to the host and enable the container to receive multicast UDP messages. https://github.com/docker/docker/issues/3043
Example content for addons.cfg:
org.openhab.action.mail org.openhab.binding.astro org.openhab.binding.exec org.openhab.binding.http org.openhab.binding.mystromecopower org.openhab.binding.netatmo org.openhab.binding.ntp org.openhab.binding.sonos org.openhab.persistence.exec org.openhab.persistence.logging org.openhab.persistence.rrd4j
Example content for locale.cfg:
- The openHAB process is managed using supervisord. You can manage the process (and view logs) by exposing port 19001. From there it is possible to switch between NORMAL and DEBUG versions of OpenHAB runtime.
- The container supports starting without network (--net="none"), and adding network interfaces using pipework.
- You can add a timezone file in the configurations directory, which will be placed in /etc/timezone. Default: UTC
Example content for timezone:
Example: run command (with your openHAB config)
docker run -d -p 18080:18080 -v /tmp/configuration:/etc/openhab/ lakermann/docker-openhab
Example: run command (with your openHAB config and images)
docker run -d -p 18080:18080 -v /tmp/configuration:/etc/openhab/ -v /tmp/images:/opt/openhab/webapps/images lakermann/docker-openhab
Example: run command (with your openHAB config, images and rrd4j)
docker run -d -p 18080:18080 -v /tmp/configuration:/etc/openhab/ -v /tmp/images:/opt/openhab/webapps/images -v /tmp/rrd4j:/opt/openhab/etc/rrd4j lakermann/docker-openhab
Example: Map configuration and logging directory as well as allow access to Supervisor:
docker run -d -p 18080:18080 -p 19001:19001 -v /tmp/configurations/:/etc/openhab -v /tmp/logs:/opt/openhab/logs lakermann/docker-openhab
Example: run command (with Demo)
docker run -d -p 18080:18080 lakermann/docker-openhab
Start the Demo with:
Access Supervisor with:
HABmin is not included in this deployment. However you can easily add is as follows:
docker run -d -p 18080:18080 -v /<your_location>/webapps/habmin:/opt/openhab/webapps/habmin -v /<your_location>/openhab/config:/etc/openhab -v /<your_location>/openhab/addons-available/habmin:/opt/openhab/addons-available/habmin lakermann/docker-openhab
Then add these lines to addon.cfg