Wordpress container with Nginx 1.10 & PHP-FPM 7.1 based on Alpine Linux Edit
WordPress Docker Container
Lightweight WordPress container with Nginx 1.10 & PHP-FPM 7.1 based on Alpine Linux.
WordPress version currently installed: 4.9.6
- Used in production for my own sites, making it stable, tested and up-to-date
- Optimized for 100 concurrent users
- Optimized to only use resources when there's traffic (by using PHP-FPM's ondemand PM)
- Best to be used with Amazon Cloudfront as SSL terminator and CDN
- Built on the lightweight Alpine Linux distribution
- Small Docker image size (+/-45MB)
- Uses PHP 7.1 for better performance, lower cpu usage & memory footprint
- Can safely be updated without loosing data
- Fully configurable because wp-config.php uses the environment variables you can pass as a argument to the container
See docker-compose.yml how to use it in your own environment.
docker run -d -p 80:80 -v /local/folder:/var/www/wp-content -e "DB_HOST=db" -e "DB_NAME=wordpress" -e "DB_USER=wp" -e "DB_PASSWORD=secret" trafex/wordpress
Docker Pull Command