This image prepares an environment for a simple demonstration of PRISONER
PRISONER is a framework for running ethical and reproducible social network experiments.
- Before installing PRISONER on your own, you can try our [Docker-based demo]
(http://prisoner.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tutorials.demo.html) if you'd like a
guided tour of an existing PRISONER experiment.
- Follow the [Installation Guide]
install PRISONER locally.
- Follow the [Writing your first experiment]
(http://prisoner.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tutorials.helloworld.html) tutorial to
build a simple experiment which collects data from Facebook.
- Read the documentation. As well
tutorials to help you get started, there's a full API reference, including a
guide to the capabilities of each service gateway.
- Reach out to us on Twitter.
- Raise an issue on GitHub if
you have a feature request, something is unclear, or you think you've found a
- We have prepared a Docker image which contains a Facebook and Twitter
experiment which is ready to run. You can [run it for yourself]
(http://prisoner.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/docs/tutorials.demo.html) or simply look
the source to take a look at how it
PRISONER is BSD licensed.
Docker Pull Command