Short description is empty for this repo.
Multi purpose node.js based Discord bot for discord server management.
Following bot provides:
- Music playback controls (play, pause, resume, volume controls, skip, loop etc),
- Ability to add Music Bot to any desired audio channel (the one active user resides in) - defaults to channel named
Musicif these two conditions are not met coommand tries to read channel name to join as a param.
- Google API search for images/videos
- Music storage via playlists and aliasing
- Music search on Youtube - either a single video or whole youtube playlist parsing
- Concurrent playback across multiple discord servers
- Custom server settings (server language, music looping, auto role names etc)
- Text to speech parser - useful when you want to limit
ttsto one user (bot)
- Giphy search integration
- Random Chuck Norris jokes - can also be used with
- Data persistence
- Localisation (text translation and language setting for each server)
- Dockerized development environment
- Role Permissions and User level controls. At the moment 5 user levels are supported each level can use a certain number of bot commands by default. This behaviour can be changed by changing command permission level.
- Banned Userlist retrieval in formatted manner
- Ability to restrict Bot actions to specific channel
- Playlist removal and ability to clear active queue
- Ability to level up a specific user (increments by one level each)
- Active / Playlist queue viewing - formats queue data in user friendly manner
Functionalities in consideration:
- Playlist alias changes
- User level reward system (increment user level by his/her activity in specific server)
- Gaming Integrations (Riot Games API/ Osu! API / Blizzard API)
- Steam API integration
- Discord Game(s)
- Request / Reponse Logger (for better debugging)
- Custom Image saving/retrieving/removing and aliasing (i.e.
--image -s="<imageLink>" -a="<myCustomAlias>" --image <myCustomAlias> --image -r="<myCustomAlias>")
- Game play time statistics for a day/week
- AFK status setting
- Bot uptime command
- CleverBot integration
Setup for Ubuntu
- Install docker
- cd to project dir
./run -ito initialize docker containers for the first time usage
./runto rerun node container and refresh application contents upon changes
* use --register to setup your server * use --help to view available commands
MIT © Mindaugas K.
Docker Pull Command