Yandex.Tank is an extensible open source load testing tool for advanced linux users which is especially good as a part of an automated load testing suite.
- different load generators supported:
- performance analytics backend service: Overload. Store and analyze your test results online
- several ammo formats supported like plain url list or access.log
- test autostop plugin: stop your test when the results have became obvious and save time
- customizable and extendable monitoring that works over SSH
Installation and configuration
Installation at ReadTheDocs.
Documentation at ReadTheDocs.
Ask your questions at Stackoverflow, use "load-testing" + "yandex" tags.
Overload𝛃 - performance analytics server.
Evgeniy Mamchits' phantom – Phantom scalable IO Engine.
Vagrant environment with Yandex.Tank by Dmitry Porozhnyakov