Dockerized Python script to update/add/delete Cloudflare DNS entries
This is a WIP (work in progress), so don't expect a fully working configuration!
What is this?
This is a template for cloud-config-creator intended for a three node CoreOS cluster
connected over the Internet.
- etcd-cluster with TLS-encrypted communication
- Fully encrypted node2node communication, either via TLS (etcd) or via tinc-vpn (flannel et al)
- Three node Kubernetes cluster (WIP)
- Includes "simple DNS etcd failover" (sdef) for a cluster Failover via Cloudflare DNS
- K8s Worker setup
- Include K8s master node as worker
- check systemd dependencies to keep "on boot failures" small
- Enhance README
- TLS instructions?
Docker Pull Command