TACACS+ daemon (http://www.pro-bono-publico.de/projects/tac_plus.html)
tac_plus is a TACACS+ daemon. It provides Cisco Systems routers and access servers with authentication, authorisation and accounting services.
This version is a major rewrite of the original Cisco source code. Key features include:
- NAS specific host keys, prompts, enable passwords
- NAS- and ACL-dependent group memberships
- Flexible external backends for user profiles (e.g. via PERL scripts or C; LDAP (including ActiveDirectory), RADIUS and others are included)
- Connection multiplexing (multiple concurrent NAS clients per process)
- Session multiplexing (multiple concurrent sessions per connection, single-connection)
- Scalable, no limit on users, clients or servers
- CLI context aware. At the time of writing this, no other TACACS+ daemon is.
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 are fully supported.
- Compliant to latest TACACS+ protocol specification (draft 1.78)
Docker Pull Command