CAUTION: This is a work in progress.
This project aims to create a standalone server allowing to share (download and upload) a directory with other people over an intuitive but powerful web interface. It is intended to be a replacement for file sharing via E-Mail attachments without its limitations:
- No maximum file size limit
- Encrypted file transfer via HTTPS
Authentication can either be done by logging in via username/password and/or by sending someone a unique URL including an access token. The web app also includes a user management for adding/removing users. The administrator can enable separated folders for each user so they cannot see the other users' files.
For displaying the directory structures we use the fantastic angular-filemanager widget.
As a storage backend we use the Node.js bridge.
- Add missing backend functionality in the Node.js bridge.
- User+Password management
- Sharing directories via Link
- angular-filemanager: Improved date formatting
- angular-filemanager: Display upload progress
- angular-filemanager: Drag and drop upload
- angular-filemanager: Drag and drop move etc.
- PDF file preview?