Dockerfile used to build a wallabag docker image.
I forked this from neosar, who forked it from bobmaerten.
Wallabag is an opensource project created by @nicosomb
This docker image is build upon the baseimage made by phusion.
- This image will create a ready-to-go install of Wallabag that just needs to be configured by doing the last step of the web-based installer.
- You can choose Postgres as an option for the database.
- Postgres is not included with this image so you will need a linked or external SQL server.
##Docker Base Image
This image is based on phusion/baseimage-docker
If you want to prefetch the image to store locally before deploying you should run the following:
docker pull marble/dockerwallabag
To Run a Named Instance Linked to a Postgres Container
docker run --name wallabag --link sqlcontainer:sqlcontainer -p 80:80 -d marble/dockerwallabag
To Pass a Custom Salt Value to the Config (Highly Recommended)
docker run --name wallabag -p 80:80 -e WALLABAG_SALT=somesaltvaluemuchmoresecurethanthis -d marble/dockerwallabag
Check the phusion/baseimage documentation for all kind of additional options and switches.
- After installed you should be able to access it in the browser at the specified port.
- At this point you should select a Postgres database, and specify any necessary values.
- Set your login name and password.
- The installer will automatically remove the install folder after it completes, and bring you to the login page.
I have symlinked /wallabag to it's full path (/var/www/wallabag) and exposed it as a volume for easier access.
Building from Dockerfile
Clone Git Repository
Enter Repo Directory
sudo docker build -t docker-wallabag .