The purpose of this role is to deploy MariaDB onto Ubuntu. There is also an
support for an experimental "dockerized" deployment. This dockerized deployment
copies the role to the target machine and uses the original ansible-based
functionality to build a docker image, and then uses recent ansible features to
manage the running service. The dockerized deployment can theoretically deploy
to any Linux platform with a running docker install and the docker-py python
client library installed.
Travis status above refers only to the non-dockerized deployment, as docker does
not (easily) run on travis.
Configuration variables are shown below along with default values.
- mariadb_repository_mirror: http://mirrors.coreix.net/mariadb
- mariadb_version: 10.0
- mariadb_mysql_root_password: random value
- mariadb_bind_address: 127.0.0.1
- mariadb_port: 3306
The variables below only affect the dockerized deployment:
- mariadb_dockerized_deployment: false
- mariadb_docker_username: default
- mariadb_docker_imagename: mariadb
- mariadb_docker_containername: mariadb
- hosts: all sudo: True roles: - marklee77.mariadb