This is an opinionated service stack for deploying a mail server. LDAP and
Fusiondirectory are used to manage user accounts and service settings, postfix
provides SMTP services, while dovecot provides imap, pop, and sieve services.
Spamassassin and clamd are milters that run in their own containers.
- Spamassassin Config: Some work needs to be done to add spamassassin
configuration to ldap.
- Dovecot Antispam: Offlineimap and mbsync don't work with the dovecot
- Vacation Autoresponder: The gnarwl in Xenial packages doesn't support tls,
and slapd doesn't support selectively disabling the requirement for a
- Local-Only Users: Fusion Directory includes an option to mark a mail user
as local-only. I haven't yet figured out a good way to implement this.
- Mailing List Support: Possibly use fusiondirectory sympa mailing list
support to let people create mailing lists.
- Mark Stillwell email@example.com