This image is intended to be used as platform independent way to display and test the Syndicate wallet in a browser.
The resulting Proof-of-Concept is running on Windows, Linux and OS X without actually compiling it for all platforms. All that's needed is Open Source Docker.
- Xvfb - X11 in a virtual framebuffer
- x11vnc - A VNC server that scrapes the above X11 server
- noNVC - A HTML5 canvas vnc viewer
- runit - to keep it all running
On Windows and OS X Only -
Determine the Docker machine IP address:
$ docker-machine ip $(docker-machine active) 192.168.99.100
$ docker run --rm -it -p 6080:6080 marsmensch/synxwallet
Open a browser and hit the Connect button to see the wallet at
- Persistent volume for chain data
- Test with Docker for Windows and OS X Beta