Docker phpMyAdmin Container (based on marvambass/phpmyadmin)
maintained by MarvAmBass
What is it
This Dockerfile (available as marvambass/phpmyadmin) gives you a completly secure phpMyAdmin.
The best is to just start this container if it's needed. And keep it stopped afterwarts.
It's based on the marvambass/nginx-ssl-php Image
View in Docker Registry marvambass/phpmyadmin
View in GitHub MarvAmBass/docker-phpmyadmin
Environment variables and defaults
- default: 512 fast but a bit unsecure. if you need more security just use a higher value
- default: mysql - if you use a different mysql host change it
- default: 3306 - if you use a different mysql port change it
- default: _/_ - you can chance that to /phpmyadmin or what you need
- default: not set - if set to any value the HTTP Strict Transport Security will be activated on SSL Channel
- default: not set - if set together with PHPMYADMIN_HSTS_HEADERS_ENABLE and set to any value the HTTP Strict Transport Security will be deactivated on subdomains
Using the marvambass/phpmyadmin Container
First you need a running MySQL Container (you could use: marvambass/mysql).
You need to --link your mysql container to marvambass/phpmyadmin with the name mysql
docker run -d -p 443:443 --link mysql:mysql --name phpmyadmin marvambass/phpmyadmin