An image with Php7.0, Nginx, and Let's encrypt.
This image is optimized for use with any basic PHP7.0 website
- Nginx as a fast and efficient webserver.
- PHP-FPM as the FastCGI engine.
- Pushion as the minimal Linux container for this image.
- Let's Encrypt as the certificate authority.
Only works with Docker-Compose
This is a second stage image and should be used to build the final image for production/development.
- Define the base image as maxvanderschee/base, an excellent minified Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Docker container.
- Install and update the core components for this new container like Nginx, PHP-FPM, Certbot.
- Setup PHP-FPM, Nginx.
- Expose Volumes and ports.
Docker Pull Command