Linux Docker Image
A standard CentOS image tuned for developing in Drupal 7, 8, PHP 5.6 and 7.1, MariaDB (MySQL) and Perl. Can be used for production or development environments.
Only tools are provided on here and no software. It is up to the user to provide their own copy of Drupal (development or production) or their webapp. Both composer and Drush are included within the container for convenience. The master branch contains Drupal Conmsole as well. It is recommended all be used within the container for the best results. Be sure to mount any needed file paths as volumes to ensure persistence (such as DocumentRoot).
Apache Settings & Configurations:
PHP Settings & Configurations:
memory_limit = 386M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
- Configurable settings for PHP and Apache inside environment variables.
- Configurable options for SSL certificates.
- Configurable option for using Let's Encrypt.
Last Updated: January 14, 2018
v7.04/v8.04 - January 14, 2018
- Removed net-tools and vim from image to reduce size.
- Changed versioning numbers to represent Drupal version supported within branch.
- Removed port exposure in Dockerfile. Rely on compose or command line arguments for this.
v.03 - January 9, 2018
- Clean up the formatting of the README file.
v.02 - January 8, 2018
- Corrected a path issue so PHPMyAdmin will work at the mysql-admin path.
v.01 - January 8, 2018
- Modified php.ini settings to be less resource intensive (down from 512/600/600).
- Removed Drupal 7 specific development items (registry rebuild & utf8mb4 convert).
- Upgraded composer to v1.6.2.
- Removed lynx from the list of installed packages.
- Changed DocuemntRoot to /var/www/html/web for better Drupal 8 work with development and production.