ReadyMedia (formerly known as MiniDLNA), a DLNA/UPnP-AV Media server with transcode support
ReadyMedia Transcode with Docker
Docker image for ReadyMedia (formerly known as MiniDLNA), a DLNA/UPnP-AV Media server with transcode support.
$ docker build -t mdouchement/readymedia-transcode .
Running ReadyMedia container
# Running and get a Bash interpreter $ docker run -v /my_media:/data --net=host -it mdouchement/readymedia-transcode:latest # Running as daemon $ docker run -v /my_media:/data --net=host -d mdouchement/readymedia-transcode:latest
- You can add options by setting the following environment variable
- You can change the video transcoder by setting the following environment variable
MINIDLNA_FRIENDLY_NAME 'DLNA Server'
All PRs are welcome.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/[my-github-username]/gemsupport/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Docker Pull Command