Docker image to build LibGDX Games or Extensions : https://hub.docker.com/r/mgsx/gdx-docker/
This image provides all what you need in order to :
- Create distribution of your game for all LibGDX supported platforms.
- Build native code for some LibGDX supported platforms (all exept MacOSX and iOS).
This image contains :
- Packr : LibGDX application packager tool.
- some java distributions from https://bitbucket.org/alexkasko
- Native toolchain (GCC, MinGW, NDK)
How to use this image
To run a docker container in your current directory (eg. your LibGDX project directory), type
docker run --rm -v $(pwd) -it mgsx/libgdx bash
This will run a new container binding current folder to container work folder.
Once in container, you can run for instance
Some provided scripts are available in PATH :