Dynamics 365 Business Central Sandbox Containers.
Intended use: Development and Testing only. Not supported in production environments.
This image is compatible with Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 (Professional, Enterprise – Anniversary Edition) OS Hosts. Visit this link for the full list of Windows Container requirements.
Getting started links
- docker pull microsoft/bcsandbox gives you the current Business Central Sandbox Container worldwide version
- docker pull microsoft/bcsandbox:dk gives you the current Business Central Sandbox Container DK version
- docker pull microsoft/bcsandbox:12.0.21229.0-us gives you a specific Business Central build with the US version
The source for the base image for all Business Central Sandbox Container images can be found here.
How to use this image
The simplest direct way to run a Business Central Sandbox Container image is:
docker run -e accept_eula=Y -m 4G microsoft/bcsandbox
Setting accept_eula to Y confirms acceptance of the end user licensing agreement found here.
navcontainerhelper is a PowerShell Module, which can be installed from the PowerShell Gallery by using:
install-module navcontainerhelper -force
To see which functions are available in the navcontainerhelper use:
To spin up a new Business Central Sandbox Container use:
New-NavContainer -containerName my -imageName microsoft/bcsandbox
The navcontainerhelper will help you creating on-prem containers integrated with your AD in a secure way.
This is the GitHub repository, containing the source for navcontainerhelper.
- For issues with or questions about this image, please contact us through a Github issue.
- For Windows Container specific troubleshooting questions, please post the issue along with the Docker info & Docker version here.