Originally forked from xataz/rutorrent.
What is this?
This container contains both rtorrent (whis is a BitTorrent client) and rutorrent (which is a front-end for rtorrent). Filebolt is also included, the default behavior is set to create clean symlinks, so media players like Emby/Plex can easily detect your TV shows and movies.
- Lightweight, since it's based on Alpine Linux.
- Everything is almost compiled from source.
- Secured, don't bother about configuration files.
- Filebot is included, and creates symlinks in /data/Media.
- FlatUI themes for rutorrent are included.
There's one port to bind to your host (both tcp/udp) : 49184 (arbitrary chosen).
- /data : your files, symlinks, etc. everything you must care of.
- /var/www/torrent/share/users : rutorrent settings, as you don't want them to go away each time you update the container.
How to use it?
Basically you just have to run the container behind a reverse proxy.
This may help you : https://hub.docker.com/r/wonderfall/reverse/
Here is an example of a docker-compose.yml file :
nginx: image: wonderfall/reverse:1.9 container_name: nginx environment: - UID=1000 - GID=1000 ports: - "80:8000" - "443:4430" links: - rutorrent:rutorrent volumes: - /home/docker/nginx/sites:/sites-enabled - /home/docker/nginx/conf:/conf.d - /home/docker/nginx/passwds:/passwds - /home/docker/nginx/log:/var/log/nginx - /home/docker/nginx/certs:/certs rutorrent: image: wonderfall/rutorrent container_name: rutorrent environment: - WEBROOT=/ - UID=1000 - GID=1000 ports: - "49184:49184" - "49184:49184/udp" volumes: - /home/user/seedbox:/data - /home/user/seedbox/rutorrent:/var/www/torrent/share/users