Docker image for running latest php with apache and Google Cloud Library using supervisor.
This project contains:
- based on php:5.6.19-apache with this module installed:
- supervisor installed
- composer installed & configured
- Google Cloud Library installed based on it's Dockerfile (https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/cloud-sdk-docker/blob/master/Dockerfile) on March 15 2016.
- entrypoint will do composer install in /var/www/html and then start the supervisor (make sure supervisor configuration is correct to prevent any errors).
Step by step how to setup this instance:
- Copy docker-compose.example.yml to docker-compose.yml and update it to match your environment configuration
- Make sure volume configuration in docker-compose.yml match your environment configuration (Use code-example to run hello world app and supervisord.example.conf for supervisor configuration)
- Setup cron.conf configuration inside .cron-config volume
- Run app-vol instance:
docker-compose --project-name hello-world up -d app-vol
- Build app:
docker-compose --project-name hello-world build app
- Setup google sdk auth:
docker run --rm -it --volumes-from app-vol helloworld_app gcloud init
- Run the app:
docker-compose --project-name hello-world up -d app
PS: This setup works on March 15, 2016
If this is not working when you tried please fix and do a pull request :)
Docker Pull Command