Slim docker image for go. Part of nanoservice: https://github.com/nanoservice
slim docker image for go
Part of nanoservice image library.
Dockerfile inside of your service:
FROM nanoservice/go ADD . /go/src/github.com/username/app WORKDIR /go/src/github.com/username/app RUN go install RUN go test ENTRYPOINT ["app"]
docker built -t my-app ..
docker run my-app.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/nanoservice/docker-go/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- waterlink Oleksii Fedorov, creator, maintainer
Docker Pull Command