NCAR Research Aviation Facility Real-time/Post-time Display Program
- Docker (usually available by default on Linux)
- An X server (usually available by default on Linux)
Install and Run
$ docker pull ncareol/aeros $ xhost + # On macOS and Linux only $ docker run -it --rm -e DISPLAY=<your ip>:0 -v "<data path>:/data" ncareol/aeros
- <your ip>: the IP of your machine.
- <data path>: absolute path to a directory tree on the host system, containing data files. This will be accessible from the Aeros app as Computer:/data.
Docker: Docker for Mac is a turnkey Docker solution for MacOS.
X server: Install XQuartz:
brew cask install xquartz
- run XQuartz (in Applications/Utilities)
- Preferences->Security: Allow connections from network clients
- Xquartz must be running for Aeros to display on macOS.
Docker: Docker for Windows is a turnkey Docker solution for Windows 10.
X server: Mobatek provides an excellent (and free) X-server.
Docker Pull Command