ncareol/osm-tiles is a Docker image that provides a full stack for working w/ OpenStreetMap data. It can be used to:
- Initialize PostgreSQL database w/ PostGIS extensions:
- Import OpenStreetMap data into PostgreSQL database:
- Optionally pre-generate tiles:
- Serve pre-generated (if available) and dynamically generated tiles from Apache, renderd and mapnik via an OpenLayers interface:
- Serve exclusively pre-generated tiles from Apache via an OpenLayers interface:
Prerequisites, configuration and a demonstration of the complete workflow are available on the wiki.
Command reference is available in
help.txt or by running the image:
$ docker run ncareol/osm-tiles
Source code and further information is available on GitHub: https://github.com/ncareol/osm-tiles-docker.
Issues can be reported on GitHub: https://github.com/ncareol/osm-tiles-docker/issues.
For information on this image's tags, see