The Job Processor is a web application that exposes: a web GUI, the REST API and Websockets endpoints.
It is possible to handle:
- the list of scripts that can be executed;
- the list of nodes of the computation cluster;
- all jobs that are started and executed;
In order to execute the Job Processor it is necessary to instantiate other two docker images:
- mongo as database for data persistency, linking the image as mongodb;
- rabbitmq as message broker for distributed computations, linking the image as rabbitmq;
The web app will be reachable at port 8000 on localhost and it will be possible to start script execution.
A script is a python module containing a file named run.py with the function run defined inside (this function will be called at script execution).
Any script can be upload into the Job Processor application in a zip compressed format.