Android-emulator API-25 with armeabi-v7a image
Forked from https://github.com/tracer0tong/android-emulator
- Specify 16.04 as base image
- Include only API-25 SDK and its arm image.
- Removed SSH Server
git clone https://github.com/dodoinblue/android-emulator
docker build .
Pull & Run
Use Docker registry with latest tag:
$ docker pull netdodo/android-emulator:latest $ docker run -d -P --name android netdodo/android-emulator
Now a container should be running in the background. Now restart adb-server to connect to the newly launched emulator.
- Find which port is using:
$ docker port android
5037/tcp -> 0.0.0.0:32784
5554/tcp -> 0.0.0.0:32783
5555/tcp -> 0.0.0.0:32782 #<-- use this port
2. Use the port linked with 5555 to start server. ```shell adb kill-server adb connect 172.17.0.2:32782
If this does not work, use try following:
adb connect 0.0.0.0:32782 $ adb kill-server $ adb connect 0.0.0.0:32782
If works, you should get messages like these:
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 * * daemon started successfully * connected to 0.0.0.0:32782 $ adb devices List of devices attached 0.0.0.0:32782 device
- Now you should be able to run test on this emulator
Use build environment
- Clone android app code to your host machine, say /User/test/test-app
- Start container, mount volume and specify build command.
cd /User/test/test-app docker run -P -v `pwd`:/workspace -n android bash -c "./gradlew assembleDebug"
- Use emulator and gradle build in same container is not stable. Emulator may be killed for some reason.
- When you build, make sure your source code root does not contain a local.properties file.