A super fast, production hardened HHVM / PHP-7
Dockerfile served by Nginx forward proxy. See link for the why. Perfect for horizontally distributed
Laravel applications run within a Docker container cluster.
Note due to issues with Boot2Docker and VirtualBox response times on a local environment (with these tools) is slightly degraded with local volumes enabled.
Note Installs hirak/prestissimo composer parallel install plugin. If you have issues with composer installs remove this plugin.
- HHVM (Facebooks PHP-7 runtime)
- Nginx (FastCGI web-server)
- Composer (PHP package manager)
- PHPUnit (PHP unit testing)
- Laravel (Installs laravel command line)
This image is based on andrewmclagan/nginx-hhvm-docker