Short description is empty for this repo.
Work being done to provide offical Drupal images for Docker.
We provide the following containers.
- Drupal Apache (so we have control over best of breed Apache configuration for Drupal)
- Drupal 8.0.x
- Drupal 7.x
- Drupal 6.x
These containers are setup as "data containers".
To demo this:
- Install Docker Compose (https://github.com/docker/compose)
cd 8.0.x && docker-compose up
- You will notice that we have 3 containers running (Apache, PHP and Mysql) as well as the Drupal container which is not running, only setup for "data".
- Get these containers committed as "offical" images. Those being:
- All the other releases
- Add "release" images eg. 7.24 vs 7.x
- Test 7.x and 6.x images and add Docker Compose support
Docker Pull Command