Based on Alpine with
glibc, working init process and syslog. For more information on how to set upp services, please read the dockumentation for nimmis/alpine-micro
This container should normaly run as a daemon i.e with the -d flag attached
docker run -d --name go nimmis/alpine-golang
Accessing the container with a shell can be done with
docker exec -ti go /bin/sh
If you have any problems with or questions about this image, please contact us by submitting a ticket through a GitHub issue
- Look to see if someone already filled the bug, if not add a new one.
- Add a good title and description with the following information.
- if possible an copy of the output from cat /etc/BUILDS/* from inside the container
- any logs relevant for the problem
- how the container was started (flags, environment variables, mounted volumes etc)
- any other information that can be helpful
You are invited to contribute new features, fixes, or updates, large or small; we are always thrilled to receive pull requests, and do our best to process them as fast as we can.
This image contains version 1.2.2 to the latest version (atm 1.9.1), the versions are nimmis/alpine-golang:<tag> where tag is