Structure From Motion Pipeline
This repo contains a complete Structure from Motion pipeline. Structure from Motion is a technique to construct a 3-D point cloud from a set of images (or a video) of an object. The software in this repository relies heavily on a number of third party libaries, notably Bundler, CMVS, PMVS, and SIFT.
- Go here for the installation instructions;
- A conceptual overview of the pipeline is documented here;
- The current pipeline has many options that can be configured. This document describes which option does what and how it affects the characteristics of the resulting point cloud;
- This document lists a couple of key people, their websites, and tools;
- Here we describe some ideas we never found time to look into;
- You can run the pipeline with docker using this image. Find the instructions here.
Copyrights & Disclaimers
The software is copyrighted by the Netherlands eScience Center and
releases under the GNU general public license (GPL), Version 2.0.
See http://www.esciencecenter.nl for more information on the
Netherlands eScience Center.
See the "LICENSE" and "NOTICE" files for more information.