As of Slamdata 4.2.6 this image is built from the Slamdata 30 day trial download.
The community edition appears to be no longer available.
This image can be used to run a trail instance of Slamdata or a full Slamdata instance if you have a full license.
It is recommended you mount /root/.config/quasar/ as a named volume to persist configuration data.
The image contains a script file that automatically creates an initial configuration from the following environment variables.
- PORT: The port number that Slamdata will run on
- ADMIN_GROUP: The name of the initial admin group
- ADMIN_USERS: A comma separated list of usernames to belong to the admin group
- OIDC_CLIENT_ID, OIDC_ISSUER, OIDC_NAME: OpenID connect configuration values
- SD_OPTS: License key values to pass to the Java command that starts Slamdata. See Slamdata docs for full details
4.2The most recent version of SlamData v4.2
4.2.xSpecific versions of SlamData v4.2