- @package PHPmongoDB
- @version 1.0.0
IntroductionA Tool available for administrative work of MongoDB over Web. It is PHPmongoDB. Available here link.
For any support and suggestions, You can write us to email@example.com. Freely available!!!
- Install PHP Webserver like APACHE, NGINX, HTTPD if you don't have one
- Install MongoDB PHP driver (http://us.php.net/manual/en/mongo.installation.php)
- Download the package from https://github.com/phpmongodb/phpmongodb or git clone https://github.com/phpmongodb/phpmongodb.git
- Unzip the files where you want to Run your Project.
- Open the config.php with your editor, change host, port, admins and so on As per your system. Default given below:
'name' => "Localhost",
'host' => "127.0.0.1",
- Make authentication = TRUE for using your MongoDB user and password.
- Make authorization['readonly'] = TRUE for making your MongoDb readonly.
- Visit the index.php in your browser, for example: http://localhost/phpmongodb
- Login with admin username and password, which is set "admin" and "admin" as default
- Start Playing with your MongoDBs!
1.Copy all files excluding config.php to your old version directory
For any help, suggesstions Please submit your Queries to : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com